On our travels around the world we always wanted to stay in a small, simple and stylish house by the natural sandy beach, see the ocean when you wake up in the morning, be able to walk to the beach from your house in your bikinis or pyjamas, stay in a peaceful place out from the tourist area but no too far from the services and surf spots and still pay a reasonable price.
That’s how we wanted our
Surfing Carabao Beach Houses to be.
A couple of things to help you to make a right choice for you stay in Siargao:
- We are located out from the busiest area of General Luna and Cloud 9. Our village Malinao, is part of General Luna but it takes about 10 minutes by motorbike to go to the main area. Malinao is a local village, there are few local shops, food stalls and some restaurants.
The handiest thing is to rent a motorbike / scooter if you are comfortable driving one. You can also use local motorbike taxis and tricycles.
- We have a well equipped communal kitchen you can freely use to cook your meals.
- We have very social and sweet dogs roaming free around the property. Also there are sometimes dog visitors from the village.
- We have wi-fi, that works sometimes. That said, internet can be really bad in the whole island and Malinao is not the places with the best connection. In the center of General Luna you can find coffee shops / restaurants with more stable connections.
- Please, let us know if you are interested about surfing lessons, island hopping or land tours and we can help you to organize your holiday.